Click on an image to enlarge
Fluval 206 Canister Filter delivers many practical benefits – including
better filtration, less maintenance frequency, faster setup, and quieter
operation – all designed to make fish keeping more enjoyable. Building
on the success of Fluval 05 Series filters, this filter provides
enhanced functionality and filtration performance that creates the
cleanest, healthiest aquariums ever.
Key features include:
- Improved motor hydraulic performance that reduces maintenance frequency, increases flow rates and head pressure
- Increased water filtration performance for cleaner, healthier water
- Better biological filtration, with the addition of Bio-Foam media
- Sound-dampening impeller design for 8 to 15% quieter operation
- Redesigned impeller cover that’s less prone to breakage
- Re-engineered efficient priming system for easier starting
- Stronger lift-lock clamps for more secure closure
- Hose lock nuts improves security
filter helps make aquarium-keeping as easy and worry-free as possible
by providing a remarkable range of additional features, including
patented Aqua-Stop Valves for easy hose disconnections, single-motion
lift-lock clamps for simple cleaning and maintenance, and multiple
removable filtration baskets that are already packed with the necessary
media for mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration.
addition, the filter has a unique square-shaped canister design that
holds 35-50% more water than round canister filters of similar size,
allowing better water flow through a complex cleansing path that
maximizes contact with the filtration media. Suitable for fresh or salt
water aquariums up to 200 L (45 US Gal).
- 4 Foam pads
- 1 x 70 g carbon
- 1 x Polishing pad
- 1 x 120 g BIOMAX
- 1 x Bio-Foam
- AquaStop valve assembly
- Ribbed hosing
- 2 rim connectors
- Intake tube
- Intake strainer
- Output nozzle
- 2 rubber connectors
- Instruction manual
- Quick start manual
Other models available:
Fluval 106, for aquariums up to 100 L (25 US Gal), flow rate: 550 L/H (145 US GPH)
Fluval 306, for aquariums up to 300 L (70 US Gal), flow rate: 1150 L/H (303 US GPH)
Fluval 406, for aquariums up to 400 L (100 US Gal), flow rate: 1450 L/H (383 US GPH)
Please call your local Maidenhead Aquatics store today for prices and availability.
AquaManta BioDynamic Filter Media (1250g.)
* Standard delivery is FREE on all orders OVER £50 from Maidenhead Aquatics there will be a surcharge for Scotland, Highlands, Offshore. To take advantage of this offer, any charge will be automatically adjusted to your order at the checkout according to the total value spent.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock either next day delivery (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed a flat rate delivery charge of £5.95 will apply to any orders under £50.
If the order is placed before 3.00pm Monday to Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays), we aim for next day delivery service.